[phenixbb] Request for C shell script file for phenix.refine

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 28 11:59:43 PDT 2007

The easiest way is to have a parameter file that you edit.
The easiest way to get a parameter file is by typing

phenix.refine <model> <data> --dry_run

and use the subsequently generated ???_refine_001.eff file.

rename that eff file to something like

parameters.def

which you can use for subsequent customisations and editing of parameters.

Not ethat every time you finish a refinement job, a new def file is
generated of rthe next round, updating the model info for further
rounds of refinement.