[phenixbb] Request for C shell script file for phenix.refine

Partha Chakrabarti ppchak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:39:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am wondering if one can have master scripts (C shell) for the macro cycle
of phenix.refine that can be used from the command line. It is easier to
comment out an option than having to type the whole thing.. has anybody
tried it? Similar scripts exist for solve/resolve and phaser..

I should not say it, I am myself not adverse to using the GUI, it is just
easier when the poor postdoc sits with the boss.. typically I face the
question: where is the script file & where is the log file :))

Cheers, Partha

--
MRC National Institute for Medical Research
Division of Molecular Structure
Email: pchakra at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Phone: + 44 208 816 2515