[phenixbb] phenix.polder how to select atoms by _struct_asym.id

Agnieszka Kiliszek kiliszek at ibch.poznan.pl
Wed Feb 10 05:18:34 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

I would like to generate polder maps in phenix of selected ligand
molecules using mmCIF files. For me, the most convenient way of
selecting atoms of ligand was to use  "_struct_asym.id". Therefore I
tried syntax selection segid but I received error "no atoms selected".
In pymol similar syntax "segi" works for the same mmCIF file.

What can be the reason of the error? Is it a way to select atoms of
ligand using "_struct_asym.id" in phenix.polder?

Best regards,

Agnieszka