[phenixbb] restarting MR rosetta at rosetta rebuild

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 24 14:42:30 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Georg Mlynek <georg.mlynek at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> Dear All, MR rosetta crashed (too much programs running I guess) during
> rosetta rebuild and it tried to reattach but somehow did not work.
>
> I have a rescoring_results.pkl and a place_model_results.pkl in my rosetta
> folder.
>
> So I want to start with rosetta rebuild again.
>
> 1. Under Job_control I changed Start Point to rosetta rebuild.
> 2. When adding the rescoring_results.pkl I get following error message:
> PHENIX did not recognize the file type for /.../.../rescoring_results.pkl
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Are you using the GUI?  If so, you're not doing anything wrong, I am -
this input isn't currently supported, but I will add it ASAP.  (You
may have to wait another few days for a new build, however, as some
other stuff is currently broken.)

> Is there a workaround?

Again, assuming you're using the GUI: set up all of the parameters
except the results file, then instead of clicking "Run", select "Edit
parameters and run", which depending on how the GUI is configured may
require looking in the Actions menu.  This will pop up a text editor,
and you should set the mr_rosetta_solutions parameter to the full path
of rescoring_results.pkl.  Then save and exit the text editor, and
continue.

If you're using the command line, I guess this is a question for Tom...

-Nat