[phenixbb] restarting MR rosetta at rosetta rebuild

Georg Mlynek georg.mlynek at univie.ac.at
Wed Oct 24 14:31:54 PDT 2012

Dear All, MR rosetta crashed (too much programs running I guess) during
rosetta rebuild and it tried to reattach but somehow did not work.

I have a rescoring_results.pkl and a place_model_results.pkl in my
rosetta folder.

So I want to start with rosetta rebuild again.

1. Under Job_control I changed Start Point to rosetta rebuild.
2. When adding the rescoring_results.pkl I get following error message:
PHENIX did not recognize the file type for /.../.../rescoring_results.pkl

What am I doing wrong? Is there a workaround?

Thank you very much for for help.

Best Georg.

--
Mlynek Georg