[phenixbb] DEN refinement is crashing

Jeff Headd jjheadd at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 30 07:20:43 PDT 2012

Hi Mario,

I've not encountered that bug before, but as Nat said I would suggest
trying a more recent installer if you have not.

If you still encounter crashes, could you send me your input files off-list
so I could try to replicate the problem here? Everything will be kept
confidential.

As an aside, DEN refinement will soon be separated out as its own program,
with GUI, to allow for more sensible default parameters and directed
control.

Thanks,
Jeff