[phenixbb] phenix.mr_rosetta paths

Ben Eisenbraun bene at hkl.hms.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:47:07 PST 2011

Hi Tom,

> All you should need is the...

Great.  Thanks.

> Note: it may be helpful to run one or more of the regression tests on
> this to make sure you have everything set up correctly. You can do this
> for example with one of these:
>
> phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_rosetta test_mr_rosetta # one full test, takes 15 minutes

I saw the note about the regression test in the docs a few minutes after I
sent the last email, and it passed the default 7 tests without issue.

(As an side, the whole list of phenix_regression.foo tools looks kind of
exciting.  That tells you something about my personality I guess.  I'm not
sure what.  :-)

The docs here need a little attention:

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/mr_rosetta.htm

Some of the blocks of code lead with an incorrect:

phenix.mr_rosetta exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz sequence.dat

And Rosetta 3.2 is out now, so that part can be updated.

Thanks.

-ben

--
| SBGrid Consortium                          | http://sbgrid.org       |