[phenixbb] phenix.mr_rosetta paths

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 31 16:33:18 PST 2011

Hi Ben,
Thanks, yes, I fixed the typos in the mr_rosetta documentation last week
and updated with Rosetta 3.2... but 1 day too late for the 1.7 release.
So it will be in nightly builds that are currently available.

I like having the phenix_regression tests too.  It allows us to make
changes from our end with so much more confidence that everything is going
to work.

All the best,
Tom T