[phenixbb] B-factors vs resolution

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 6 20:47:31 PDT 2011

Mike,

I guess in general your statements are valid, but in reality there are
more (important) variables in description of each phenomenon that we may
immediately/intuitively think of. Any discussion about B-factors is
sloppy (although it has a clear mathematical background to start with).
If we convolute it with such fundamental questions you asked we will end
up writing a (chapter for a) book -;)

All the best,
Pavel.