[phenixbb] Question about anisotropic refinement

Louis Lazar louisl at brandeis.edu
Wed Apr 6 15:08:50 PDT 2011

I have several structures that I am refining (~1.05A), and I have a question
about anisotropic refinement. I have read a couple things about whether or
not to refine waters anisotropically, as opposed to hydrogen, which I never
refine anisotropoically. I am wondering what the general consensus is on it,
and if anyone has anything from the archives (I'm having trouble searching
through) or papers that I should read, please don't hesitate to let me see
them. Thanks very much in advance

Regards,

Louis