[phenixbb] Autobuild error - bash/dash/sh

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 26 05:08:22 PDT 2010

Hi Stephen,
I'm sorry about the problem! I put in the "sh" with a bash system as you
guessed, and I must have used a non-generic command. I will have to check
this out on an ubuntu system.

No, unfortunately there is no easy way to get rid of the sh completely
(this is all there because I was trying to get rid of csh which is not in
ubuntu at all).  You can however go back to the last release version of
phenix (which used csh), then download csh and you should be in business.

On the sequence file, both fasta and pir should work...but try just a
plain sequence of letters, no headers, and that might solve the gui part
of this.

All the best,
Tom T