[phenixbb] Problem with Molprobity analysis in phenix 1.6.4

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 6 10:33:04 PDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Mayer, Mark (NIH/NICHD) [E]
<mayerm at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> After the long discussion, mostly on CCP4BB, about riding H,
> which covered different H-bond lengths, it would be really
> good if the GUI and other Phenix documentation explained
> exactly how this is handled.

The phenix.refine documentation has some information, but it's missing
the explanation of bond lengths:

https://www.phenix-online.org/version_docs/dev-549/refinement.htm#anch34

I agree that clarification would be useful - we need to restructure
and update our documentation anyway, and it might be worthwhile to
create a new page entirely about hydrogens.

-Nat