[phenixbb] Another dictionary question...

Simon Kolstoe s.kolstoe at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 09:43:46 PDT 2008

Thanks - Ralph solved my problem.

I looked in the cif dictionary and as I had originally added the NAG's
using CNS the O1's were already removed. When I generated a dictionary
using elbow, as the O1's were not present in the pdb coordinates, they
did not get included in the dictionary - and hence the error. Not sure
why it ran OK first time round...

Simon