[phenixbb] SAD and autosol

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Aug 11 07:56:12 PDT 2006

Hi Pramod,

>Hi all I am new user of the phenix. I am using autosol for the SAD data of
>the 3.5 Ang of resolution data of spacegroup P42212. After running autosol
>with all inputs , during Hyss autosol is not able to move forard with
>display of followimg information:
>

>Top solution : # 2 Dataset #1
>score: -1000  Fom: 0.19  sites:1
>

>Failed to carry out Autosol_score_ha_solutions:
>list index out of range
>STEP: Autosol_score_ha_solutions

I'm sorry about this problem. I haven't seen it before, and I would like to
track it down.  I assume you are using version 1.24.1b, is that correct? If
you would like to send me the data for this (as a .tar or .tgz file,
renamed to ".txt") I will try it out on my computer.

All the best,
Tom T

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site:
http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.tbgenomics.org