[phenixbb] phase extension through phenix

Tom Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Aug 11 09:29:53 PDT 2006

Hi Pramod,

>I have one more question. Is any way in phenix GUI through which i can do
>phasing to lowere resolution, further phase extension to higher
>resolution? Becouse, my  SAD data with single SeMet in whole protein of
>3.5 Ang which have somewhat better phases and FOM at 5.0 ang resolution
>than 3.5 Ang resolution. Is it possible through phenix?
>If anybody have any one can help me?

In the version you have, unfortunately the AutoSol keywords res_phase and
resolution do almost the same thing, so you cannot do what you are asking
for.  This is fixed for the next version.  An update patch will be
available shortly to do it as well.  I'm sorry for the problem!

-Tom T

Thomas C. Terwilliger
Mail Stop M888
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, NM 87545

Tel:  505-667-0072                 email: terwilliger at LANL.gov
Fax: 505-665-3024                 SOLVE web site: http://solve.lanl.gov
PHENIX web site: http:www.phenix-online.org
ISFI Integrated Center for Structure and Function Innovation web site:
http://techcenter.mbi.ucla.edu
TB Structural Genomics Consortium web site: http://www.tbgenomics.org