[phenixbb] problems with phenix.refine and wwPDB deposition

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 24 14:05:59 PDT 2021

Hi Blazej,

have you tried to contact PDB support team to see if they can provide
you with an explanation why your files are being rejected? If this is a
Phenix error, please let us know and we will address it promptly.
However, note there are many thousands of structures in PDB that were
refined with phenix.refine, so if the problem was at our end we'd
probably know about it by now.

Good luck!
Pavel