[phenixbb] Today is the last day to register for the SSRL/LCLS User Meeting

Mooers, Blaine H.M. (HSC) Blaine-Mooers at ouhsc.edu
Fri Sep 17 15:15:12 PDT 2021

Dear Phenixbb:

Today is the last day to register for the SSRL/LCLS User Meeting that starts on Monday.
It is free and virtual.  https://events.bizzabo.com/SLAC-UsersMeeting-2021/home.

The poster session runs 12 - 1 PM Pacific Time M-Th.
You use the gathertown software to attend it.
Navigation of the poster session is like playing a 1990s computer game.

I was on the poster judging team.
We spent this week judging the posters virtually.
We made our selections of the seven poster prize finalists today.
All of the semifinalist posters were excellent.

Best regards,

Blaine
SSRL UEC member and past chair.

Blaine Mooers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Medicine
Director of the Laboratory of Biomolecular Structure and Function
Academic Director, Biomolecular Structure Core, COBRE in Structural Biology
Full Member, Cancer Biology Program, Stephenson Cancer Center

Mailing Address:
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419
Office: 405-271-8300 Lab: 405-271-8312