[phenixbb] Call for abstracts: IUCR session on SARS-CoV-2 structural biology

Andrea Thorn andrea.thorn at web.de
Tue May 11 08:40:58 PDT 2021

Dear all,
Gianluca Santoni and I are co-chairing a session at IUCr meeting 2021
entitled "Structural biology of coronaviruses" on the 16th of August.
The subject of the session are structural and functional insights about
the life cycle and virus-host interaction of SARS-CoV-2 and other
coronaviruses with a particular view to integrative uses of
crystallography in connection with other methods.

Abstract deadline has been extended to the 15th of may. We will select 4
abstracts for a 20 minutes talk.
You can submit your abstracts through the conference website:
https://iucr25.org/scientific/

Please feel free to forward this to scientists who may want to
contribute an abstract, including junior researchers!
We are looking forward to the meeting and the abstracts,
best wishes,

Gian and Andrea

--
Dr. Andrea Thorn | group leader
andrea.thorn at uni-hamburg.de

HARBOR (Institute for Nanostructure and Solid State Physics), Universität Hamburg
Luruper Chaussee 149 / Bldg. 610 | 22761 Hamburg | Germany
Tel. +49 (0)40 42838 3651
www.thorn-lab.de | www.insidecorona.de