[phenixbb] Unusual ligand conformation

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 26 07:22:53 PDT 2021

Joel

Can you send all files directly to me.

NB. Any files sent to me will be held in strictest confidence.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464