[phenixbb] Migrating all phenix projects to a new location without breaking all of the file paths.

Leonard,Paul G PLeonard1 at mdanderson.org
Fri Mar 12 08:15:51 PST 2021

Hi,

Does anyone have instructions I can follow for how to move all of my phenix directories to a new location without messing up all of the file paths in each project.

Our IT department wants to relocate files on our server which will change all of the top directory locations to something new so before that happens I think there is a way I can have a file that will allow me to recreate all of the phenix projects in the GUI with the new file paths but I can't recall how to do it.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Best wishes,

Paul

Institute Senior Research Scientist
MD Anderson Cancer Center
1881 East Road
Houston TX 77054
USA

Tel: 732 397 8539
email: pleonard1 at mdanderson.org

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.