[phenixbb] phenix.molprobity geo

Paul Emsley pemsley at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 11:35:16 PST 2021

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your informative and prompt reply.

On reexamining the output, I think then that I misunderstood the output.
The NBCs listed below are from *refinement* analysis, not molprobity
analysis. I was mislead because there were no NBCs listed in the
Molprobity part of the log file.

Yes, you are right, the output of phenix.clashscore was what I actually
wanted, not phenix.molprobity and a .geo file.

Regards,

Paul.