[phenixbb] Turn off side chain optimizations in phenix real space refine?

Oliver Clarke olibclarke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:41:55 PDT 2021

From the phenix docs, I can see how to modify this behaviour, but not how to switch it off without just switching to rigid body fitting:

rotamers
fit = all *outliers_or_poormap outliers_and_poormap outliers poormap Fit side-chains regimes
tuneup = outliers outliers_and_poormap Switch remaining (after map fit) outliers to the nearest rotamer
restraints
enabled = True Use rotamer restraints
sigma = Auto The smaller the value, the stronger the restraints
target = max_distant min_distant exact_match fix_outliers Choice for the reference conformation to restrain to