[phenixbb] Computational Crystallography Newsletter (CCN) submissions

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 3 15:25:03 PDT 2021

Quick reminder about the CCN deadline in about one week. Rough drafts are
an acceptable submission with the realisation that it can be worked into
reasonable standard.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464