[phenixbb] Job opening: Scientist, Computational Chemistry

Ying Zhang YZhang at plexxikon.com
Mon Jul 26 13:08:32 PDT 2021

Dear all,
  This post is to bring your attention to a job opportunity of a scientist position at Plexxikon Inc.  We are looking for a highly motivated, computational chemist with expertise in protein structure predictions/modeling.  Experience with small molecule design is a plus, but not required.  Please help to distribute this to anyone that might be interested.  Plexxikion (https://www.plexxikon.com/) is located in South San Francisco at CA, USA.  We only consider candidates based in US.
 This Scientist will be a critical member of the Structural Chemistry team.  This is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience in structure-guided drug discovery in a successful biotech company.
   Plexxikon utilizes its proprietary discovery platform to successfully develop a portfolio of competitively differentiated clinical and preclinical stage compounds in a number of therapeutic areas, including two marketed drug. Zelboraf(tm) (vemurafenib) was the first precision medicine to be approved for the treatment of BRAF-mutant metastatic melanoma; Turalio(tm) (pexidartinib) was the first FDA-approved therapy for tenosynovial giant cell tumor.

 You can find details about this position at https://careers.jobscore.com/apply_flow/standard_applications/apply?job_id=bfb15a6PThtzklAaVvhtMX
Please apply through the link, but not reply to this email.

  Best Regards,
Ying Zhang, Ph.D
Sr Director, Research Planning
Plexxikon Inc