[phenixbb] error in Download Request Form for Non-Profit Institutions

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 26 12:05:09 PDT 2021

Hi Maxime,

Do you still have the trouble? Can you specify what page you are trying to
access? I see that we provide the download passwords consistently. If you
have trouble requesting a download password, can you share the information
(with me, not the entire PhenixBB) that you are entering in the
download form?

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.