[phenixbb] MR-Rosetta crashes during rebuild

Andrea Piserchio andrea.piserchio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:34:30 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I am trying to run MR-Rosetta using the gui;

[ROSETTA_VERSION]: 2021.16+release.8ee4f02

Phenix version 1.19.2-4158

running on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS (20.04, focal)

rosetta.run_tests seems to run without errors.

As inputs, I use a HHpred file, a reflection file, a sequence (FASTA) file
and I tried also providing directly the fragments files from the Robetta
server.

After generating some starting models, the runs keep crashing during the
rebuild stage giving the error messages below.

Is there a way to troubleshoot this? It does generate some initial models,
so it seems to correctly read the HHPred file and the fasta file.

Thank you in advance,

Andrea

non-zero return code: 139

Failed to run REBUILD

from rebuild.log

AN INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURED. PLEASE SEE THE CONTENTS OF ROSETTA_CRASH.log
FOR DETAILS.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

from ROSETTA_CRASH.log:

[END_BACKTRACE]