[phenixbb] Problem with modifying data type

Stephen Cusack cusack at embl.fr
Thu Jul 1 09:45:57 PDT 2021

Dear Phenix,

    Whereas in previous version of Phenix (e.g. 1 year ago) I used to be
able to run Real-space-refinement for cryoEM models using either

a CCP4-map or coefficients from a MTZ file , in recent versions (e.g.
currently using 1.19.1-4122-000) when I load an MTZ file, it puts

data type File and this stalls upon running, but the data type cannot be
changed. Is this a bug or a feature (to stop you using the MTZ file) or
am I doing something wrong?

   thanks

Stephen

Dr. Stephen Cusack, FRS
Head of EMBL Grenoble
Group leader in the structural biology of protein-RNA complexes and viral proteins

Email:	cusack at embl.fr, stephen.cusack at embl.org
Website: http://www.embl.fr
Tel:	(33) 4 76 20 7238    Secretary (33) 4 76 20 7123
Fax:    (33) 4 76 20 7199
Postal address:   EMBL Grenoble, 71 Avenue des Martyrs, CS 90181, 38042 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Delivery address: EMBL Grenoble, Polygone Scientifique, 71 Avenue des Martyrs, 38000 Grenoble, France