[phenixbb] Bad geometry for DNA after Real-Space-Refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 5 03:38:49 PST 2021

Hi Jobi,

with the proper refinement setup your current experience is not what's
expected. So.. would you mind sharing with us all inputs and outputs so
that we can investigate the issue and possibly come up with a solution?
Needless to say -- If you choose to proceed please make sure you don't
share all of this with the whole phenixbb!

Thanks!
Pavel