[phenixbb] Phenix ligand identification resolve was not able to finish on the first cycle

Ahmad Khalifa underoath006 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:12:42 PST 2021

Hello,

I want to use phenix.ligand_identification to identify a ligand. I used
chimera's volume eraser to erase everything except for the ligand density.
I then converted it to mtz. in the phenix.ligand_identification gui, I set
reflection data type to difference map. When I ran the job, I got a lot
of "Sorry, resolve was not able to finish on the first cycle".

Regarding the mtz, I have to contour the map to 170rmsd to visualize it in
coot, so something have to be wrong. I appreciate any input.

Best regards.