[phenixbb] copy R-free array from reference mtz using command line?

Phil Jeffrey pjeffrey at princeton.edu
Mon Aug 30 15:31:39 PDT 2021

cad hklin1 target.mtz hklin2 reference.mtz hklout merged.mtz << EOF
LABIN FILE 1 ALL
LABIN  FILE 2 E1=FreeR_flag
LABOUT FILE 2 E1=FreeR_flag

END
EOF

might do it, assuming you have CCP4 (always a good idea).
Normally I'd have explicit labels for LABOUT for FILE_NUMBER 1 but I
suspect you don't formally need it.  Do an mtzdump hklin merged.mtz to
check that you got what you expected.

Phil