[phenixbb] Peptide bond to symmetry related molecule

Damian Ekiert damian.ekiert at ekiertlab.org
Mon Aug 23 10:04:22 PDT 2021

Hi Nigel,

I hadn’t checked, but had a look now and I am only finding records that start with “nonbonded” (examples pasted below for the two connections that I would like to make). If you don’t mind having a look, I will send you some files on the side. Thanks!

nonbonded pdb=" N   LEU B   1 "
          pdb=" C   PRO B  12 "
   model   vdw sym.op.
   3.003 3.350 -x-1,-x+y,-z-1/3

nonbonded pdb=" N   ASP A  44 "
          pdb=" C   VAL A 215 "
   model   vdw sym.op.
   1.560 3.350 -x-1,-x+y-1,-z-1/3

Best,

Damian

Damian Ekiert
Assistant Professor
Skirball Institute | NYU School of Medicine
Depts. Cell Biology and Microbiology
damian.ekiert at ekiertlab.org
www.bhabhaekiertlab.org