[phenixbb] Peptide bond to symmetry related molecule

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 23 09:22:31 PDT 2021

Damian

Peptide bonds are usually automatic, however, because only bond restraints
are permitted across symmetry mates it can sometimes be "interesting". Have
you try refining and checking the .geo file for the bond restraints?

Please feel free to send the model file directly to me for testing purposes.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464