[phenixbb] Using AutoBuild to Complete a Model

Whitley, Matthew J mjw100 at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 17 11:22:58 PDT 2021

Folmer and Tom, I appreciate your quick and useful replies.  The N-termini are not exactly identical for all 16 copies, but they are close enough that I was able to manually build one, generate the rest by symmetry, and then manually update the places where there are differences.  I'm so glad to have saved myself the tedium of the all-manual approach, with your help.

Thanks,
Matthew

---
Matthew J. Whitley, Ph.D.
Research Instructor
Department of Pharmacology & Chemical Biology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine