[phenixbb] How to generate metal coordination restrain

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 16 17:09:33 PDT 2020

Shramana

Are not the .edits files for the metal coordinates?

Re Coot: Coot is a different program and uses it's own algorithm for metal
restraints. If you want them for Coot, you may have to contact the author,
Paul Emsley.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov