[phenixbb] Job Vacancy: Postdoctoral research fellow position available in Therapeutics Discovery Division at MD Anderson Cancer Center

Leonard,Paul G PLeonard1 at mdanderson.org
Tue Sep 15 11:55:33 PDT 2020

Hi,

A postdoctoral position is currently available in the Structural Chemistry group, part of the Institute for Applied Cancer Science (IACS) within the Therapeutics Discovery Division of MD Anderson Cancer Center. Our mission is to integrate novel biological insights with drug discovery expertise to accelerate the development of innovative, targeted, small-molecule therapeutics for unmet medical needs. Our work is conducted in a team science environment that brings together excellence in both academic and pharmaceutical discovery, as evidenced by recent publications.

We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong background in structural biology, including protein expression and purification, protein crystallization, and X-ray crystallography structure determination. Experience with cryo-EM structure determination and/or structure determination of membrane proteins is not required, but would be advantageous. We are seeking only the most dedicated individuals who will join us in our quest to discover, develop and deliver more effective treatments to our patients. This is a unique opportunity to participate in project-driven drug discovery research within a highly respected academic and clinical setting.

Interested individuals should apply via the Postdoc Jobs website.
https://www.postdocjobs.com/posting/7069370

Paul Leonard
Senior Institute Research Scientist
MD Anderson Cancer Center
1881 East Road
Houston TX 77054
USA

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.