[phenixbb] Mask used for map-to-model FSC

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 19 10:12:42 PDT 2020

Hi Yang,

map-to-model FCS uses the mask that is calculated as described here:

http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?S2059798318009324

The parameters of the mask calculation have set physical meaning and
altering them does not seem to be a good idea. This is the reason why
they are not exposed to users.

Also, you can extract a box with map and model around the region you
have modeled and get statistics for it.

Pavel