[phenixbb] alpha-Fold 2?

Andy Watkins andy.watkins2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:16:50 PST 2020

Depending on the target (i.e., free modeling, template based, etc.) the
score follows a slightly different formula IIRC, but the major component is
heavyatom GDT -- the assessors average the GDT evaluated with cutoffs at 1,
2, 4, and 8Å. I think it's 0-100 instead of 0-1 for reading ease more than
anything else.