[phenixbb] Imposing bond restraints across the asymmetric unit

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Wed May 27 15:55:27 PDT 2020

Hi Brandon,

There is a small hint here:
https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/refinement.html#definition-of-custom-bonds-and-angles

For bonds to symmetry copies, specify the symmetry operation in xyz
> notation, for example:
> symmetry_operation = -x-1/2,y-1/2,-z+1/2

The whole .eff file might look like:
 refinement.geometry_restraints.edits {
    bond {
      action = *add delete change
      atom_selection_1 = chain A and resid 1199 and name O4
      atom_selection_2 = chain A and resid 1196 and name C1
      symmetry_operation = X-1/2,-Y+1/2,-Z
      distance_ideal = 1.439
      sigma = 0.020
    }