[phenixbb] Refinement problem in phenix

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri May 22 18:19:10 PDT 2020

It's place_ions at the CLI or "Place elemental ions" in the GUI on the
"Refinement settings" tab. As Pavel said, UNX is an unknown ion so you
can't really refine it. You could make it HOH to see what happens but you
should know something about what it may be.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov