[phenixbb] Open for COVID-19 Research for Structural Biology Data Collection

Smith, Clyde csmith at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 30 18:03:58 PDT 2020

The SSRL Structural Biology beamlines 12-2, 9-2 and 4-2 and the Stanford-SLAC CryoEM facilities are open to user projects that are related to COVID-19 research. CryoEM Proposals may be submitted as service projects through our Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center<https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2/> (S2C2) program or as collaborative projects through our National Center for Macromolecular Imaging<https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/ncmi/> (NCMI) program. Registration and proposal submittal are facilitated through our user portal<https://userportal.slac.stanford.edu/>, as are similar applications for COVID-19 related research on structural molecular biology beamlines at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource<https://www-ssrl.slac.stanford.edu/> (SSRL).

For questions regarding the application process, please contact Lisa Dunn (<mailto:[log%20in%20to%20unmask]>lisa at slac.stanford.edu).

Feel share this information with others who may have COVID-19 related research projects.

Links

SSRL:  https://www-ssrl.slac.stanford.edu/

S2C2:  https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2/

NCMI: https://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/ncmi/