[phenixbb] insert ligand restraints in real space refinement

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 27 15:41:37 PDT 2020

Hi Valerie,

The functionality you are mentioning is obsolete for some time now.
Therefore I would recommend updating to recent Phenix release or nightly,
especially for real-space refine.

If you already have restraints for your ligand, they should be sufficient.
If not, you can make them using eLBOW.

There is a video tutorial about how to find and change parameters in
phenix.refine (real-space is very similar):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8W_6yuw5k&t=2s

Generally, in Phil notation '*' marks selected options.

Please get back to us if you have more questions.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.