[phenixbb] insert ligand restraints in real space refinement

Valerie Biou valerie.biou at ibpc.fr
Fri Mar 27 05:39:02 PDT 2020

Hello

I am trying to impose restraints on my lipid ligand during real space refinement. I found the command

refinement.geometry_restraints.edits.scale_restraints {
  atom_selection = "resname LLP"
  scale = 2.5
  apply_to = *bond *angle dihedral chirality

I have 2 questions
	1) can those lines be called from the GUI and where? if not, how can I insert them in a previous command file?
	2) what do the * stand for? is it to activate or cancel the selection of an item?
sorry if those questions have been asked before, I can't find the command to browse the bb archive.

All the best,

Valérie