[phenixbb] New cctbx conda packages for testing

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 20 08:57:47 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The cctbx package needs dependencies from the conda-forge channel, so your
~/.condarc should have conda-forge somewhere in there. For example, it
should have an entry that looks like,

channels:
  - conda-forge
  - defaults

That causes conda to look for dependencies in conda-forge before the
default channels.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging