[phenixbb] Generating electron density from protein coordinate (PDB)

Kit Sang Chu kschu at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 19 13:08:52 PDT 2020

Dear Pavel,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried phoenix.model_map and it successfully
generates ccp4 and xplor files. However, I fail to understand the xplor
file format for further analysis. Is there any suggested documentation on
xplor (ccp4) format? Visualization on pymol also suggests that my electron
density was truncated by the box boundary. Is there any way to first
centralize the box at the core of the protein, then create a box with a
defined (sub)region of the PDB?

Regards,
Simon