[phenixbb] SSBOND for protein-ligand

Wei Wang ww2283 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 9 12:47:42 PDT 2020

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for pointing out the mmCIF issue, which clearly skipped my mind. My main concern is this interaction should be better be shown as a covalent connection. That’s why I’m looking for the possibility of modeling it as the normal Cys-Cys connection. Another reason is that I always get a bond forming between the sulfur and one carbon of the ligand in itself, even though the cif from phenix.elbow was supplied. I felt if the bond between Cys-ligand was correctly established maybe this intra-molecule bond problem can be solved…

Regards,

Wei