[phenixbb] Adjusting pixel size using phenix

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Thu Jul 23 08:09:03 PDT 2020

Hi Noor,
Yes, use map_box and change the unit cell parameters but keep everything
else the same and the pixel sizes will change proportionally.
-Tom T

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 09:00 Noor Agip <anaa2 at mrc-mbu.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Is there a way to adjust pixel size of a volume in phenix? I have been
> using ResolveCryoEM and I would now like to calibrate the pixel of the
> resulting map. This could be done in chimera but requires resampling the
> map to a RELION map of the correct pixel size.
>
> Best wishes,
> Noor

Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Senior Scientist, New Mexico Consortium
100 Entrada Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0010