[phenixbb] occupancy_sum_constraints

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 15 15:42:11 PDT 2020

Hi Petros,

I believe this question is addressed here:

13 typical occupancy refinement scenarios and available options
in/phenix.refine/
<http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf#page=12>— Afonine,
P.V. (2015)./Comput. Crystallogr. Newsl./*5*, 37-46.

http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf#page=12

Please feel free to come back with more questions, if needed!

Pavel