[phenixbb] phenix writing files with wrong job number

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 9 14:08:35 PDT 2020

Hi Todd,

Can you list the contents of the project directory that is affected? And
then list the contents of a job directory with the correct job number in
the name, but the incorrect numbers in the files? Does this happen with
every kind of job? Or does this happen with a specific program?

And does creating a new project fix the problem?

Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging