[phenixbb] phenix writing files with wrong job number

Green, Todd Jason tgreen at uab.edu
Thu Jul 9 11:51:24 PDT 2020

Hello All-
Phenix has started to write files from each job with incorrect job number notation. It puts them into the correct directory (ie. with correct job number, ex. Refine_23) but with file names having wrong job number (ie. where they are job number - 1, ex. protein_refine_22.pdb). This causes issues with the gui. I can edit the names post run, but is there a permanent fix. Just start a new project? Probably upgrade to the new version is the first choice. FYI I'm running 1.17.1-3660-000 on a macbook. Seems to have just started spontaneously.
Thanks for the help-
Todd