[phenixbb] How critical is ncs operator for real space refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 21 17:31:07 PST 2020

Hi Yangqi,

it depends what you call "worse" and also keep in mind that clashscore
is not the only metric of success. Some metrics get get worse and some
better, and changes in some may be just fine and some may indicate problems.
It's hard to comment meaningfully based upon rather scarce amount of
information you provide.
I can have a look if you share (off list!) map, models (input and
output) and the log file from refinement.

Pavel